Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tell me something

Last year I had a tough time getting over a break-up. When I finally got to a mental space where I started feeling better I realized that it helped me to take note of the good things going on in my life. I also realized that I could help share those positive feelings by asking others to share with me. My friends could take the opportunity to consider their own good fortune and I could simultaneously share in their happiness while reflecting on my own. So I started texting others to tell me something awesome or amazing about their day. I received some great responses. I re-connected with friends I had lost touch with, had a few who thought something was wrong, and overall heard some awesome and amazing things. So thanks to my friends and family for sharing with me!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment