Thursday, October 21, 2010

ever been to a killer concert?

It's much more than
Just my sensory perception.

It might begin with a tremble and continue with a sweat,
But it is always the external
Rhythm
That controls my fluctuating heartbeat
And connects me to the other.

These vibrations:
travel through the building, air, or person:
They
Are the floor, air and people.
I become him,
Her.
Or it.

This energy is:
Movement; but not mine alone,
Music,
A happy tear,
A furtive smile,
Lust,
And perhaps even love.

All this energy and feeling
Break the linear narrative of ticking clocks.
I know because,
            I am time.
I choose to share this moment
            With every moment before and after me.

And in this sharing experience
I become privy to the
Ecstasy of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment